Ever After Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edmund's Diary (yes, it's a diary on't judge him)

Go down

Edmund's Diary (yes, it's a diary on't judge him) Empty Edmund's Diary (yes, it's a diary on't judge him)

Post by TargetGirl Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:59 pm

Dear Diary,
I've had a roommate for two days now.... I've seen him naked and we've kissed... Is that normal?? Gosh, I'm not used to interacting with people like this. Akl is really nice, though, I feel comfortable around him. I don't usually warm up to people like that so easily.

On another note, he did sort of drag me to a tea party... I didn't really want to go. I didn't want to tell him, but I don't like big groups like that. People scare me... Especially the dragon that was there... The really tall girl seemed nice. She's my age. Maybe I could try and be friends with her... Or maybe I'll just stick with Akl for now.

Feelings are confusing...

Yours,
Edmund

TargetGirl

Back to top Go down

Edmund's Diary (yes, it's a diary on't judge him) Empty Re: Edmund's Diary (yes, it's a diary on't judge him)

Post by TargetGirl Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:10 pm

*makes a note that this just sits on his bedside table. next to Ginger's cage and under his flute case*

TargetGirl

Back to top Go down

Edmund's Diary (yes, it's a diary on't judge him) Empty Re: Edmund's Diary (yes, it's a diary on't judge him)

Post by TargetGirl Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:23 pm

Dear Diary,
I met a nice boy in my Home Economics class. His name is Crush, and he's really nice. He rescued Ginger, because I didn't realize she'd gotten away. I would have been so traumatized if I had lost her. She could get hurt all by herself! We spent some time together and talked. He says he's going to make me a cake for my birthday. It's very nice, but oh it makes me feel so embarrassed... I've never done anything big for my birthday, though momma always tries.

Everyone at this school has seemed so nice... I think I like it so far...

Yours,
Edmund

TargetGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum