Ever After Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself!

+17
Douchebag
EziNii
MelodyofIvory
Obscurepairing
RosyAutumn
Razapple
wwizzard
SayHiToNeverland
Supermegaultrabanana
Abominablebeast
Kyte-Rhima
tashaj4de
Nya17
Daisy-Max1196
YugureMuffin
menu tessu
Mifmemo
21 posters

Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Introduce Yourself!

Post by Mifmemo Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:19 pm

Hello! We have a lot of members so it'd be great if we could all introduce ourselves! Just tell us a bit about you and how you like to RP.

Hello! I'm Mifmemo! You can call me Mif, Miffy, Memo, Amber- it's all the same to me. I will RP with anyone so if you ever want to just ask! I RP over Skype and the chatroom, but I'll be willing to keep up RPs here too though replies are likely to be slower. I hope we all can become great friends~!
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

http://mifmemo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself!

Post by menu tessu Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:01 am

Haiho I'm menu tessu (previously Q-tea) so you can still call me Q/QT I don't mind. I am happy to rp with anyone and everyone!!! and am almost always online and available in the chatroom (I'm there but not there when I'm drawing or something) I do rp through notes as well just...it takes me a while to reply orz.

Anyways I hope to see ya all and shove my babies at you too.
menu tessu
menu tessu

Back to top Go down

Post by YugureMuffin Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:16 am

ovo/ Hi,

I am YugureMuffin, you can call me any variations on that or use my real name, Naomi. That for introductions now further on with the information.

I rp with everyone and any time I can. I am online almost every day, but that doesn't mean I am available every day, as I am a college student, yippie x-x
Though I will reply, unless I am stuck, mostly I'll tell you though. My replies can be sooner or later, so you'll have to be patient. I am so sorry. q-q
I rp in notes, comments, chatroom and over Skype. I'll be glad to rp with you here as well.

I hope you all have fun!
YugureMuffin
YugureMuffin

http://dA: http://yuguremuffin.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy-Max1196 Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:53 am

Hello! I'm Daisy-Max1196, though you can call me Daisy. Pleasure to meet you all~!

I can RP with everyone, and am usually active daily. I don't often pop up in the chatrooms (mainly because I forget to check in), but I can RP there when I'm in. I can also RP through Skype, dA notes, and this forum.
Daisy-Max1196
Daisy-Max1196

Back to top Go down

Post by Nya17 Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:41 pm

Hello! nya, I'm Nya17 but just call me Nya, I've been RPing for 4 years, literally all of my experience comes from tumblr. I am also an Artist who started in 3rd grade for the weirdest of reasons.

I'm willing to RP with anyone! I have another character coming up soon, if I can get to colouring sturf~ My main Tumblr blog is ask-nya-and-muses.

I am very eccentric and optimistic usually anyways~ I am always available for an RP whenever I'm online on dA, Tumblr and the chatroom.

I'm also a hardcore gamer, so if you have a 3DS, you know what that means~
Nya17
Nya17

Back to top Go down

Post by tashaj4de Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:44 pm

Yo everyone~ Name's Tasha Jade--- you can just call me Tasha, Jade, Tash--- as long as it's not anything insulting ahahaha~

My username is tashaj4de in Deviantart, and I've been Deviantartist for about 5 years now xD Didn't get active until around 3 years ago though, when I started RPing. I joined EverAfterau roughly two years back, but I'm not very active >w>;;

I mostly RP through notes on DA- occasionally I use Skype to RP too- but not as much due to timezone problems ^^; Hope I get to RP with you guys~
tashaj4de
tashaj4de

http://tashaj4de.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyte-Rhima Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:18 pm

HI, I am Kyte-Rhima, on DeviantArt. I have adventured to many parts of the internet, and I don't plan on stopping.

I love making puns, and sometimes miss typing stuff unintentionally and it turns out to be funny. But yea, I'm that free flowing guy.

Now, most of the time I'm just careless, but when I get serious, it means business. No joking around when I'm not in a good mood with you.

Anyways, experience of the RP, I have about 4 solid years, if you count RP IRL when you were a child and played hero and etc... then that'll be like 12 years--

I've been apart of EverAfterau since pretty much the beginning, around 2013-ish when it was formed. Glad to see this group build up so much over time~ we were so tiny like 30 people, then BOOM 100. Met some great people there, maybe one of them is you~!

It would be a pleasure to RP with any of your characters in EAHau~ dA Chatroom, dA notes, Chatzy, Here even~ .Let us be friends in this glorious community we have built~.
Kyte-Rhima
Kyte-Rhima
Admin

http://kyte-rhima.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Abominablebeast Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:56 pm

Howdy Darlings. I'm Abominablebeast, most peeps call me Bea, but if you can come up with else, go for it. I'm... like always online. I've been hanging around the group for nearly a year.
I'm an artist. I mostly just draw monsters. And cute things.
Abominablebeast
Abominablebeast

Back to top Go down

Post by Supermegaultrabanana Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:39 am

Hello, I'm supermegaultrabanana and you can call me Banana or Nana.
I love jokes and I love to sketch silly things, I am pretty comfortable with anything.
I pretty much RP anything either on the chatroom or even skype.
Supermegaultrabanana
Supermegaultrabanana

Back to top Go down

Post by SayHiToNeverland Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:13 am

Hiya, I'm SayHiToNeverland! You can call me Neverland, Nev, Nat, Tasha or whatever~

I'm in England so timezones suck for rp, but don't let that put you off! Just note me to start a roleplay or tell me to get my butt in the chatroom and I'd love to meet some more of you guys!

SayHiToNeverland

Back to top Go down

Post by wwizzard Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:01 pm

Hey, I am wwizzard! But you can call me Z

I'm pretty new at paragraph style, but I enjoy it more than chat style, which I am more familiar with.

Anyhoo! I can't wait to RP with all of you!
wwizzard
wwizzard

http://wwizzard.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Razapple Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:01 pm

Hey, uh, I'm Razapple, and you can call me that or Raz (or by my name Lisa which a lot of my peeps do)

I may not be very active in any group chats, but I am open for rps!
I normally rp on skype, but notes(on dA) are very good for starters c:
you'll just have to forgive me if I'm slow, I do have work almost every day and it can be tiring/ consume most of my day ^^;
Nice to meet those I haven't yet!
Razapple
Razapple

Back to top Go down

Post by RosyAutumn Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:06 am

Greetings everyone. I'm RosyAutumn, and you can call me Rosy. If you wanna call me by my real name, Tori, that's okay too.

I've been lurking on deviantart for 5 million years and I've been a member of this group since... like a bit before the summer.

I love rping but I tend to be a shy butt. I don't like going into dA chats for personal reasons, but I don't take too much persuasion to convince me pop in. Skype is probs the best way to get a hold of me, but you can get a hold of me through note. Heck I'm even cool with rping here. I'm open to both paragraph and script style roleplaying.
RosyAutumn
RosyAutumn

http://rosyautumn.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Obscurepairing Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:39 pm

Hey guys! Obscurepairings here! I just found this some how, on our DA Group. So I joined. <3
So how I enter Ratty and Thistle as official Characters on this RP broad?
Obscurepairing
Obscurepairing

Back to top Go down

Post by Mifmemo Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:53 pm

Obscurepairing wrote:Hey guys! Obscurepairings here! I just found this some how, on our DA Group. So I joined. <3
Just use them~? There's a forum dedicated to each story that you can fill with all the story archs and minor characters of your story. There's a forum for basic RP, where you can give a setting and write an intro for others to join in. Currently there's also and event forum. The same rules as in the group apply here, but we're hoping this will open more comunication between our members. I hope to RP with your girly sometime uvu/
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Obscurepairing Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:02 pm

Mifmemo wrote:
Obscurepairing wrote:Hey guys! Obscurepairings here! I just found this some how, on our DA Group. So I joined. <3
Just use them~? There's a forum dedicated to each story that you can fill with all the story archs and minor characters of your story. There's a forum for basic RP, where you can give a setting and write an intro for others to join in. Currently there's also and event forum. The same rules as in the group apply here, but we're hoping this will open more comunication between our members. I hope to RP with your girly sometime uvu/

HEH GREAT! I hope so too.
I wonder if abominablebeast, will considering playing Ratty for maybe, since he/she loves ratties haa.
Obscurepairing
Obscurepairing

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyofIvory Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:05 pm

Hi I am MelodyofIvory you can call me Ivory though, my username is the same on Devaintart. I will rp with anyone on DA Notes, or Skype (im rarely going to be on Chat). Im mostly on all the time (I have nothing else to do in my life) unless im on vacation or get my computer taken away.

MelodyofIvory

Back to top Go down

Post by EziNii Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:57 pm

--falls asleep-- Wait Am I doing this right?

I'm Ezien on DA, Used to be KauniTehAssassin, So If you see anyone call me Kauni or Kau, that would be why-- But for now, Feel free to call me Nii or Ezi or Kauni, I literally dont mind anything lol. -i had to be the cool kid and just come up with Ezien for my username god- Anywhat, Introductions hm?

Well lets see..I've been rping since I was...what....11? online-- So I've got a good 10 years. Bleck I feel old. Thanks guys. Anyway, I haven't been to a forum in like....8 years /LAUGH/ So forgive me if I'm a little slow or don't know what the hell i'm doing

Feel free to just smack me in the face with an RP. Literally, just throw them at me. I can take it. Im tough! I am hella flexible when it comes to place, so if you have a preference. Ill go to it.

I will say, that if I catch a fancy to your character you may or may not get spammed with cute doodles. Mah bad sorry. =w=;

Also I apologize before hand for anything Jaiden does. He's awful. /snort/
EziNii
EziNii

http://ezien.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mifmemo Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:45 pm

EziNii wrote:I will say, that if I catch a fancy to your character you may or may not get spammed with cute doodles. Mah bad sorry. =w=;
I want all the cute doodles
Mifmemo
Mifmemo

Back to top Go down

Post by EziNii Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:34 am

Mifmemo wrote:
EziNii wrote:I will say, that if I catch a fancy to your character you may or may not get spammed with cute doodles. Mah bad sorry. =w=;
I want all the cute doodles

Anything for you Memo -poses with a rose-
EziNii
EziNii

http://ezien.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Douchebag Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:23 pm

I'm a douchebag.
Douchebag
Douchebag

Back to top Go down

Post by midnightmelody15 Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:49 am

Ello! My name is midnightmelody15 and its the same as deviantart. Feel free to call me Lizzy, or anything really..
I mainly roleplay through Skype ( idioticmelody) and notes. Feel free to roleplay with me anytime! I'm usually always on Skype and Deviantart! I do any type of roleplay style as well!
midnightmelody15
midnightmelody15

Back to top Go down

Post by heybay101 Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:50 pm

Hey everyone, I thought I did this already but appears not. I'm heybay101, I typically go by Bay. I typically roleplay through skype, google docs ( blame Nix) or sometimes notes on dA.

I love coming up with cute ideas and RP ideas as well as when motivated, drawing people's characters. I am pretty much a dork that loves making ideas and seeing character's develop.

Currently, I run Leonie Schmidt of Hansel and Gretel, Garet Binasco of The Canary Prince and Paige Pan of Peter Pan. If you want to message me for an RP feel free to do so here or on dA and/or Skype- I'm heybay101 there and you'll get an answer quicker there.

heybay101
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhetheredIris Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:53 pm

Hi, uh- I'm Whethered from dA and uh- my character is Iris-Jasmine >v< I usually go by Zoinks, or even Kaitie 'cause I can't really think of a good nickname for Whethered xD; Anywho--
I RP mainly through the chatroom and Skype- so I am okay with also other mediums depending!
/jfa;lskjdg
I'm awkward about these things @u@" Please be patient.
WhetheredIris
WhetheredIris

http://whethered.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by emberash3351 Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:27 pm

hey in emberash3351 and you can call me ember if you want. nice to meet you all!* waves excitedly*
emberash3351
emberash3351

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum