Ever After Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexandra "Alex" Witch's journal

Go down

Alexandra "Alex" Witch's journal Empty Alexandra "Alex" Witch's journal

Post by tashaj4de Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:48 pm

Alexandra "Alex" Witch's journal Alexandra_witch_by_tashaj4de-d8g2bka
This journal belongs to Alexandra Witch, nicknamed Alex.

She is the child of Gothel, the Evil Witch from the Fairy Tale Rapunzel. She has a curse placed upon her which causes her body to switch to that of a Child during random periods of the day, then back to her current age. She actually has two places cursed on her, the second relevant only to her past which caused her to become Anti-social.

Alex interacts very little with others, so only a handful of students are aware of her existence. She is of the Rebel Faction, not wanting to trap some poor person in a tower. She has already met the child of Rapunzel- actually, she has already met three children. The first was Rajit, who was apparently aware of her curse, and left the School a year or so back, the second was the laid-back Razuntel, who she found quite strange as he claimed he didn't mind if he was trapped in a tower, making her question if he was truly the child of Rapunzel, and the third was a child named Puck, who was apparently oblivious to the fact that there were other children of Rapunzel aside from him and his sister. This led the young witch to question the Fertility of the Fairy Tale Parent Rapunzel, as she appears to have more children than other Fairy Tale Parents.

Below are the entries of the Journal Alexandra "Alex" Witch keeps. Updates are infrequent as not much has happened in her student life and she lacks social interaction with others. Also, should her journal somehow be found, the young Witch will quietly ask you to return it- unless she has found you have read her journal, then she will just as quietly cast a temporary curse on you for doing so until you give your word that the contents will not be known by others  through you.

Last edited by tashaj4de on Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:36 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding image)
tashaj4de
tashaj4de

http://tashaj4de.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Alexandra "Alex" Witch's journal Empty Re: Alexandra "Alex" Witch's journal

Post by tashaj4de Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:42 am

It's so noisy lately
Apparently it's the spring festival or something? Honestly, the passage of time feels meaningless to me. What do I have to celebrate, after all? It's not like I need to be there anyway- Too many memories of the past will come to haunt me if I go. Besides, I'm quite sure that the students wouldn't appreciate a dark aura around- unless the towns I previously visited has changed their mind about Witches?

Either way, I'd rather not risk it. I have already been hurt too many times by having "friends", and one was even cursed by Mother because of his association with me. If I am to continue living in this school peacefully and away from my Mother's reach, then I will not let my existence be known. Not now... fortunately only a few know of my presence.

Perhaps I should find a place to hide during the festival... I am quite curious...
tashaj4de
tashaj4de

Back to top Go down

Alexandra "Alex" Witch's journal Empty Noisy

Post by tashaj4de Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:19 am

This place is too noisy, and it's getting too crowded.

It's been quite some time since I have found this place. It was relatively peaceful then, but now it is getting more annoying as time passes by. It's time for me to find some other place to hide from my Mother. Perhaps the next place I shall find will yield better luck than this...
tashaj4de
tashaj4de

Back to top Go down

Alexandra "Alex" Witch's journal Empty Re: Alexandra "Alex" Witch's journal

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down